אם הגעתם לכאן וחיפשתם אתר אחר, אז סבלנות.
אנחנו מטפלים בהכל. לאט לאט.
הטאמבלר של פישטונה
A project we organised with Vic, to bring in total 17 friends animator and ask them to animate 15sec on a very very cool Music. made by “edIT”
Abdel Raouf ZAIDI
Jonathan Djob NKONDO
Organised by: Vic CHHUN & Mohamed FADERA
Compositing by Vic CHHUN & Pierre MORIN
It’s really pleasent to see that finish!
police orchestra at bialik rogozin school adloyada
Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson
Incredible 3D colour images from 1850s Japan
MixTape 48 - From Dennis Olivieri to Benjamin Clementine (Friday evening- 2 Jan. 2015) for 106fm
01. Dennis Olivieri - mama’s funeral song (from: come to the party)
02. Ron Grainer - Violent Capture of No. 6 in Rover Cave (from: The prisoner)
03. Quincy Jones - Walking in Space (from: Walking in Space)
04. Bugotak - Maadai-Kara (Mission Impossible) (from: Coverlar)
05. Hospitality - Going Out (from: Trouble)
06. Blockhead - The Industry (from: Interludes After Midnight)
07. The Flaming Lips (featuring Tegan and Sara & Stardeath and White Dwarfs) - Lovely Rita (from: With a Little Help from My Fwends)
08. Shackleton - Dominion Rings (from: Deliverance Series No. 2)
09. Carla Bozulich - drowned to the light (from: boy)
10.Have a Nice Life - guggenheim wax museum (from: The Unnatural World)
11. Benjamin Clementine - Adios (from: Glorious You EP)
More Fishtuna Mixtapes here>>>>>>>
Hyperspace Bypass Construction Zone, is made of 3 complex 3D geometric shapes or 3 very simple 4D shapes, depending on how you look at it… Each is over 6 feet tall and made from gold laser cut steel panels. At night, they will be lit up with addressable LEDs.
We are seeking your support to help fund the installation of HYBYCOZO at Burning Man festival.
Yelena Filipchuk and Serge Beaulieu, from San Francisco who are inspired by the intersection of geometry, physics, art, science and are seeking to find the answer to life, the universe and everything. Our search has been profoundly affected by patterns that seem to be ever present in ancient and modern cultures and religions and mathematical and scientific models trying to describe the natural world.
WATCH THE VIDEO: